Meteor conference 2020

Let’s connect and talk about the design!

2 Likes

Hope this will inspire you for a logo (recommended by fellow-developer) β€” https://www.instagram.com/p/BnA8kh3nsgM/

There is this hackathon page, stating there will be issues on GithHub prepared. Is there some public (or internally collected) list about potential issues for beginners/intermediates/advanced users? I think this could be a great opportunity for package maintainers that are neither core, nor community packages (think Wekan, RocketChat etc.) to regain attention in terms of contributions.

1 Like

Right now the plan is to use the good first issue or hacktoberfest tags (I have already curated some of the MCP projects for this), but I like the idea of having more curated list for advanced users as well. I’ll see what we can with @filipenevola and others.

Hey all, new-sh Meteor dev here - will there be a hackathon as a part of this online event? That would be cool!

That is our goal. Hopefully we can get all the pieces in on time.

2 Likes

In the meantime I think there are two labels in the Meteor repository that can be used as an indicator of what to tackle:
Good first issue - for beginners or easier tasks
Pull requests encouraged - for those who want more of a challenge

And also people can browse through feature requests and take something from there:

1 Like