Meteor Cordova application reloading to root after 10 seconds of opening external url

Hi all,

I am developing a mobile application with Meteor 1.4.4.1 and React. On a screen I have form on submit of which it is hitting RESTVIUS api and again returning an auto submit form which post a request to an external url. After 10 Seconds its getting redirected to application root.

I tried debugging the application and found 10 seconds after loading external website in app I am getting console logs

W MeteorWebApp: App startup timed out, reverting to last known good version
I MeteorWebApp: Serving asset bundle with version: 3a41782d65d29e33af0a15fa6235181f24a5acfd

Which makes it clear that its restarting again. This is happening when mobile app is connected with server url. When given local url as mobile server I am getting

W MeteorWebApp: App startup timed out, reverting to last known good version

and app is not restarting.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem with server URL. I tried adding cordova inappbrowser and target="_blank" in both cases its not stopping on external url for more than 10 seconds. Sometime time gets fluctuate but hardly for 2 - 5 seconds.

On calling API or loading URL from RESTIVUS its getting redirected to root after some time.

Also, if I redirected it to some different URL, after some time it will come back to root URL.