Meteor Cordova Fails (Meteor Sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)

Hi,
I’m trying to build a cross platform app (Code Here) which uses the [Barcode Scanner Plugin ] (https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner). But when I try to run the app and sometimes build I just get tons of error messages like this:

cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/about2d.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/index.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/license.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/scanning.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/sharing.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/intermediates/assets/release/html-zh-rTW/whatsnew.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets
   <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/assets/www/application/head.html:1: Expected one of: <body>, <head>, <template>
   cordova/android/project/assets/www/application/index.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)
   cordova/android/project/build/outputs/lint-results-release-fatal.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html>
   for you)
   cordova/ios/project/www/application/head.html:1: Expected one of: <body>, <head>, <template>
   cordova/ios/project/www/application/index.html:1: Can't set DOCTYPE here.  (Meteor sets <!DOCTYPE html> for you)

And I know what the actual messages are telling me to do, but every time I build it changes the file and I have over 50 errors like that, not just one, which makes me believe that this is not just one circumstance and that in-fact I have done something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Which version of Meteor are you using?

I’m using Meteor Version:

If you could push some code to the mentioned repo I could take a look.

Done. What a coincidence, I was just trying to convert my Social-Network to run Socialize : messaging!

No Need to worry, Just realised it was uploading old code and my new code works fine. I wasn’t building to an external directory, but now I get this error message

While removing plugins cordova-plugin-whitelist from Cordova project:
   Cordova error: Cannot find plugin.xml for plugin "cordova-plugin-compat". Please
   try adding it again.

I always try again with the same result.
Any help?

You might try a meteor reset, meteor remove-platform android/ios and then add-platform again.

Thanks, that worked perfectly!