});

}

if (Meteor.isClient) {
    Meteor.startup(function () {
        gantt.init("gantt_here");
        gantt.meteor({tasks: TasksCollection, links: LinksCollection});
    });
}

After clicking SAVE, nothing happens, or do I need to implement the callbacks? Since this article didnt mention having to do this and it should all work.

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1031343/Gantt-Chart-App-with-dhtmlxGantt-and-MeteorJS

I’ve had a really quick play with this. There sees to be one major issue, which is that you need allow rules for LinksCollection as well as TasksCollection.

Other than that, you have a mix of Meteor Classic and Meteor Modern code. I refactored my tests to be all Meteor Modern (split client/ and server/ and added imports/both/ for collections. I got no errors logged and documents were inserted into the database, but I did not get a dynamically rendered Gantt chart.

It also looks like the Atmosphere package is pretty outdated compared with the official code.

Hi rob, thanks for looking at this too. I managed to get it running for the time being with

Autopublish
Insecure

I know it is not the way to go, but at least it renders dynamically to Mongodb in the backend. Because I also added the “allow” method to publish and subscribe but without the two above, rendering is not happening ?

That’s what I saw, too. Having never used this package before, I don’t know if it ever worked like that.