Meteor Hosting News: Galaxy Roadmap

Doh! Indeed, my mistake. I was looking at the regions they offer for their Global Write capability (which is only about five around the world) and mistook that for all the regions they offered for regular deployments.

Thanks for the correction mate.

Hello, I’m here to let you know that we have a new form available where you can request new regions on Galaxy:

You can always find this link also here https://galaxy-guide.meteor.com/deploy-region.html#new_regions

2 Likes

Hi @filipenevola,

Hope you and everyone else here is keeping safe.

Any updates on the ETA for auto-scaling? Also, is the Github roadmap ordered by priority or is it just an idea dump?

(Right now, with 100% of our subscription revenue evaporated due to the industry we are in, I’m manually scaling the containers as and when I can - super painful as you can imagine).

1 Like

Hi, the roadmap is not in order but autoscaling is on our top 3 :slight_smile:

It’s coming!

3 Likes

Hi @filipenevola,
can you please provide an update to the timeline? Q1 has passed, but I heard nothing about it since this post…?

regards,

Paul

Most recently was added a new tiny pricing level and ability to change settings from the Galaxy UI.
Up to date roadmap:

2 Likes

Hi @storyteller,

yeah, I know that :slight_smile: but I would like to see a timeline here… As I stated before, this “feature” is very much needed. (And strange to be left out for so long!)
So I would like to know when I can expect this as we already seem to have missed a targeted time…!

regards,’
Paul

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like