Meteor is hiring! Join us!

Hey, I’m happy to announce that we are hiring a new developer to work on Meteor and Cloud.

About You

• Passionate about Meteor;
  • Javascript Expert;
  • Node.js Expert;
  • Meteor Open-source contributors;
  • Advanced knowledge of Meteor internals;
  • Result-oriented;
  • Good knowledge of AWS, Docker and Go are desired but not required;
  • Full-time hours expected;

Unfair advantage

If you are a Meteor OSS contributor already, focused on results, contributing consistently on PRs and issues you have a head start. If you are not, it’s never too late, start today :slight_smile:

About Us

We are a small team with great ambitions, Meteor is the best way to build apps using only Javascript without configurations. With Meteor you can deliver web and mobile experiencies.

We are remote and global (Brazil, Canada and USA currently) so you can work with us living anywhere.

In this talk on Impact 2020 I highlight a few recent success stories of companies building with Meteor. I also show how Meteor is a complete platform using a real production app as example.

We want you helping us to improve Meteor even further with features that will make easier for companies to build Meteor apps and for developers to learn Meteor.

How to Apply

If you agree with the vision above send us your Resume and relevant work (including code) to careers@meteor.com

33 Likes

Don’t quite meet the criteria but I’m stoked that someone who does will be joining the team! Good work Tiny.

4 Likes

It’s a good sign that Tiny is hiring. Awesome!

4 Likes

@filipenevola sent, looking forward your reply :man_technologist:

15 Likes

Yes, every such investment is a good sign from Tiny

3 Likes

Nice! More growth to Meteor, real growth not just hype/VC growth.

Tiny is becoming a giant in disguise ;).

3 Likes

I am waiting for the news of your joining, be sure to inform the community

2 Likes

Hello @filipenevola,

Could you provide insights of the hiring process? What stage are you on?
Haven’t got a single reply yet

3 Likes

I will :slight_smile:
Thank you for your support :handshake:

5 Likes

Sure, I can, we are still receiving applications.

We will reply to everybody, we will always reply to everybody in any dev hiring process :wink:

7 Likes