Meteor keeps looking at old code in .meteor.local dir


#1

Hi,

I had an error in my script, i typed in export var certs, and I updated it, but Meteor keeps looking at the old code. How can I fix this?

import { Mongo } from 'meteor/mongo';
var fs = require('fs');

export const Config = new Mongo.Collection('config');

/**
 * Location for Qlik Sense certs.
 * No need to change on a standard Qlik Sense installation
 */

 if(Meteor.isServer){
 	export const certs = {
 		server_key: fs.readFileSync('C:/ProgramData/Qlik/Sense/Repository/Exported Certificates/.Local Certificates/server_key.pem'),
 		server_cert: fs.readFileSync('C:/ProgramData/Qlik/Sense/Repository/Exported Certificates/.Local Certificates/server.pem'),
 		key: fs.readFileSync('C:/ProgramData/Qlik/Sense/Repository/Exported Certificates/.Local Certificates/client_key.pem'),
 		cert: fs.readFileSync('C:/ProgramData/Qlik/Sense/Repository/Exported Certificates/.Local Certificates/client.pem'),
 		ca: fs.readFileSync('C:/ProgramData/Qlik/Sense/Repository/Exported Certificates/.Local Certificates/root.pem')
 	}


 	if (Config.find().count() === 0){ 

	 	//config for QRS
	 	var config = {
	 		"host": '2008ENT',
	 		"useSSL": false,
	 		"xrfkey": 'ABCDEFG123456789',
	 		"authentication": "header",
	 		"virtualProxy": "hdr",
	 		"headerKey": 'hdr-usr',
	 		"headerValue": '2008ENT\\Qlik',
	 		isSecure: true
	 	};

	 	//config for QSOCKS
	 	var engineConfig = {
	 		host: config.host,
	 		isSecure: true,
	 		port: '4747',
	 		headers: {
	 			'X-Qlik-User': 'UserDirectory=2008ENT;UserId=Qlik'
	 		},
	 		key: certs.key,
	 		cert: certs.cert,
	 		ca: certs.ca
	 	};

	 	Config.insert({QRSConfig: config});
	 	console.log("Inserted config for NPM module QRS: "+ config);


	 	Config.insert({QSocksConfig: engineConfig}); 
	 	console.log("Inserted config for NPM module QSOCKS: "+ engineConfig);
 }

}

export const config = Config.findOne({name})


 // export const config = Config.findOne({''})

#2

Empty config file, save, restart meteor solved it


#3

oh no, and now it is back again…

ok, the issue was that I had an export in my meteor.isserver part. The error message itself is not correct…