Meteor Meetups Deutsch / D-A-CH 👋

@a4xrbj1 currently we a just a few, about 4 people that have joined the meetup. There maybe others joining last minute but assume it to be just a small circle for now. This is why the session will be recorded so those, who can’t attend still can view it afterwards. We hope to get some more people to join soon in order to make the German Meteor community grow again :tada:

1 Like

Please share, if you like: https://twitter.com/Kuester_Jan/status/1397090654539366401

2 Likes

Good News: Figured out how to join the meeting on meetups.meteor.com:stuck_out_tongue:

I should be working actually, but I’ll say hi and see where it’ll go from there! :smiley:

1 Like

@a4xrbj1 can you please register at Community Meetups so I can add you as speaker, which also gives you the opportunity to do a private session before the meetup to checkout the platform, features, functions etc. when presenting.

Done, please try again

1 Like

@a4xrbj1 you are now set as speaker

Hi, thanks everyone for the nice meetup yesterday!

Was there any followup / anything remarkable after the first people, me included, had to go? :smiley:

Otherwise looking forward to the next meetup!

Thanks to the organizers & everyone involved!

1 Like

thank you @DanielDornhardt I also enjoyed it a lot. Also big thanks to @a4xrbj1 for the presentation and the valuable insights to your tech stack.

To those who weren’t able to join the presentation has been recorded and I will talk to the people at Meteor Software to make it available after editing the first and last seconds of setup and post-setup.

5 Likes

Thank you very much Jan!

I agree, it was a great meetup! Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

Oh, I’ve missed the meetup completely. When will be the next one?

Thanks for recording it!

Hey @qnipp the next meetups are on the following dates:

The socials were not recorded but the presentation was recorded. I’ll let you know here when it’s edited and available.

Is there a way to subscribe to these meetings on the meetups platform (including a push to Google calendar), so we won’t miss them?

I think you can Export the platform calendar but in Order to so that I first have to create the meetups there or is there another way @storyteller ?

I will experiment with child meetups to see how they work in which case we could create a container meetup for each and then we create a child meetings which are the actual meetings.

Hi Jan,

thanks for your answer.

I’ve found this video:

Will there be another video as well?

Nope, we only recorded the presentation, not the social part.

@storyteller will visit Germany and will meet up with me and @janmp in Göttingen

@here Hello everyone! I will be doing a trip through Germany in two weeks, so I thought it might be a good opportunity to have some in-person meetups. I will be starting on May 19th in Göttingen with @jkuester . Following that on the 20th I’m planning to be in Berlin and then 21~22 I plan to be around Munich. I’m thinking if there is interest we could have local Meteor meetups. Anyone interested?

A virtual is also created for that day: Community Meetups

We would love to see anyone from around the area to join us. Final physical location will be added soon (I will check if I can organize a space with good WiFi)

2 Likes

Cool. Unfortunately, I moved to Sweden in the meantime, so I could only participate remotely.

1 Like

Just a correction, the meetup created there is not virtual. If I have enough time I will investigate if we can do some stream or something to interact with people, but since we’ll be most likely in a pub/bar I’m not sure about the quality that could come out of that.

3 Likes