I need to install some library from npm. for example:

meteor npm install @picocss/pico

but I got error like this:

'npm' is not a Meteor command. 

how to solve it?

by the way, I tried to install using npm only like this

npm install @picocss/pico

but when I execute meteor command to run the project, I got error like this:

Error: ELOOP: too many symbolic links encountered, stat 'C:\Codes\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue\node_modules\todo-meteor-vue'

I use

• meteor v3.0.3
  • npm 10.5.2

Thanks

These are the Node and NPM versions in Meteor 3.0.3

"engines": {
    "node": "20.17.0",
    "npm": "10.8.2"
  }

I guess there is something wrong with the Meteor installation on your station.

I tried to re-install meteor but still got error, btw I use windows

Hey @yozawiratama!

Thank you for the report.

We have researched this issue and identified the problem, we added a regression test as well as make this fix available for next Meteor 3.0.4 release. Check out here. This issue seems affecting only in Windows.

I will let you know here when we have at least a beta for testing this.

For the moment the best workaround is to have the specific version of Node expected on Meteor 3 installed (20.x), and use npm install globally. You can use volta as the node manager to hold several versions on your environment.

Thanks @nachocodoner !

I work with mac and windows (main), and this only happen in windows. btw I also try it in my WSL, but not work well, error about mongo cant start.

Hopefully the solution will release soon