Meteor + React Book 2.0 - Completely Updated for Meteor 1.3

Hey Meteor peeps,

As some of you may remember, a few months ago I announced the launch of Meteor + React, a book on developing apps using Meteor and React. I learned a ton from writing and launching that book, both about Meteor development and how to properly launch a book. There were some things I did right and a lot of things I did wrong.

Anyway, with the coming release of Meteor 1.3, I’ve decided to take everything I’ve learned and create a completely revamped version of Meteor + React, updated for Meteor 1.3. This new version will also include content on ES2015, integrating Material-UI, and using best practices from the Meteor Guide.

I’m super excited for this new version and new launch, it’s going to be bigger, better, and more useful than the original version. I’m incorporating feedback I received from the last version to keep everything people liked and improve on everything people didn’t like in this version.

You can read more about the book, take a look at what you’ll be learning in it, and sign up for updates at http://kenrogers.co/meteor-react-2

Thanks so much and I can’t wait to release this new version!

6 Likes

Hey, I got interested in your book but is there a way to check its contents first? I’d like to know how deep you go. Tks