Thank you for the offer!
I wouldn’t mind at all, although, I only have a test project built with the Web API, I don’t plan to incorporate this tech is into my main project until I’ve flushed out all the bugs and use cases.
(but this project, should be enough for use to work with I would think)
I’d really love to get the token logging into the WebAPI working when the user logs in, so that would we something more to add.
And after that, the next step here is to incorporate the multiple database setup, and if you like we can go through that as well.
I’m free to live session this Saturday or Sunday and my times are very flexable. I live in Houston, that’s CST.
Please let me know what time, and what I need to do in order to prep for the live session. Maybe we can do a pre-flight setup even.
I’m really excited at this opportunity, thank you again! 