I made the switch from 1.4 to 1.6 and I have this problem where the client is not refreshed for changes made in .js files but works fine when changes are made to blaze templates and even assets from the /public folder. The server is refreshed normally. Not sure how to handle this, running Ubuntu.
I’ve experienced a similar problem with 1.5. When I modify files in client and server sides simultaneously and hit Save All at once, meteor compiles server files but not client files. It refreshes the server but not the client. In those situations, I have to restart meteor.
I have to say this happens randomly and not frequently.
Thanks and bye …
It happens when I save only one file as well, I pulled the project from scratch in another directory and no luck.