- I still find it much easier to build apps - Time to Market is important
- Reactivity - None of the other frameworks explain or give out tutorials like how Metor does - Most recently Svelte tutorials have done a great job.
- Simple Meteor build commands to build the apps for iOS and Android - I have gone through several frameworks , and hardly can figure out how to build apps for distribution to iTunes and PlayStores
- Client side minimongo .
With all the positives , there still are some drawbacks - lot of packages and sample applications ( some working and some broken , unsupported on git )giving the user lot of options , it still feels like a simple base project template is not available.
Things seems to be changing , besides I think building an app is one part , maintaining is another part and i strongly feel maintaining a Meteor App is much easier than others.
So I am on the path to writing my next app that will need the following among other regular featuers
- SAML authentication
- RestApi invocation
- Payment integration - Stripe for subscriptions
- Admin interface
- RedisQ access from Serverside .
- Which is the current router recommendation - FlowRouter ??
So all the guru’s out here …
- what is your recommendation for styled components?Or should I choose to use Bootstrap ?/ material ?? I am not good at CSS / design and as such appreciate if anyone can point me to a project template with svelte+ CSS styling in place that I can start off with.
- What are some of the Meteor packages that are actively supported with recent commits you have worked on or used in the projects . If Not Meteor Packages , node packages should be good as well .
Appreciate all your feedback on this request and Thanks in advance.