Meteor topics / guides / tutorials / experiences for my new blog

I’ve recently shared some links from my blog and now its sort-of finished. Not perfect, but were getting there :slight_smile: The goal of my blog is to write about best practices and to share my experiences in software land. Right now I have 1 series of articles that cover continuous integration for Meteor in AWS. This serie misses 3 or maybe 4 articles to have an end to end automated integration flow:

• Unit and integration tests
  • Acceptance tests
  • Setting up SSL
  • Extending the CI pipeline to support multiple deployment environments

My question now is. What are some topics that you would like me to write about? I have a lot of experience in Meteor and AWS. So maybe a bit more about that? Maybe Meteor and service based architectures? Just trow something in the basket here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thinking this is something @thea may be interested in for the Meteor blog.

1 Like

I see a lot of questions about REST API’s, external services and Meteor? Good Idea?

1 Like

@cloudspider I think that would be a good opportunity to showcase that meteor can easily be used as a traditional REST backend to serve any frontend like e.g. a react native app. No need for a PhD in webpack ;D

Oh nice. Love it. Exactly my area. Lets do it. I’ll be back with the article :slight_smile:

2 Likes