Over the past days we finished our work to the 18.104.22.168 update of the Meteor universal fork and to the 22.214.171.124 update for the current stable release 126.96.36.199. As already prepared for the previous releases, we provide full ready pre-built dev_bundles for ARMv6 and ARMv7 architectures and xBSD OS.
Installation on those environments is as easy and smooth like the official meteor installer - check our project’s README how to install. You find all the ready-to-use dev_bundles at our BINTRAY Repository.
Quick reminder: We included again our ported bundle release of mongodb 2.6.7 for ARM architecture. This time we fixed last time open bug of mfloat compilation in v8 engine so that
meteor mongo will work now. We are happy that our pre-built dev_bundles are delivering “exactly” the same versions of tools and addons as the official meteor stable release. You do not need to run long time compilations on those small architectures to use meteor.
Hope you have fun to power your IoT devices and embedded systems by this new meteor release.
This fork is known to work on:
- UDOO Dual, Quad, Neo (Lubuntu 12.04, Debian Jessie, UDOObuntu 2, Ubuntu Core 14.04)
- Raspberry Pi 1B + Pi 2 (Raspbian wheezy + jessie, Ubuntu 14.04) + Pi 3 (Raspian)
- ODROID C1 + U3 (Lubuntu 14.04)
- BeagleBone Black (Ubuntu 14.04)
- PcDuino v3 (Ubuntu 14.04)
- Scaleway.com Server (Debian, Ubuntu 14.04)
- ARM Chromebook
… plus an uncounted number of compatible OSs driven devices