Meteor-up in a second computer

Hi all,

So I have a meteor app with meteor up installed. I am leaving on a trip and I am trying to setup meteor up to the same server on my laptop but I am running into issues.

I have the folder of the meteor project cloned unto my machine (Macbook air), I tried running mup deploy and that did not work (mup is not a command) which is understandable, I then started to install mup using the instructions on the guthub page

but I keep getting errors and I am not sure what is going on

mup@1.0.0 prepublish /Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up
nofat make
/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/tasks/make/index.js:45
        throw err;
        ^

Error: Couldn't find preset "es2015" relative to directory "/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/src"
    at /Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:413:17
    at Array.map (native)
    at OptionManager.resolvePresets (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:405:20)
    at OptionManager.mergePresets (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:388:10)
    at OptionManager.mergeOptions (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:347:14)
    at OptionManager.init (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:506:10)
    at File.initOptions (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/index.js:243:89)
    at new File (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/index.js:159:72)
    at Pipeline.transform (/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/pipeline.js:49:16)
    at /Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/node_modules/nofat/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/node.js:134:18

npm ERR! Darwin 15.4.0
npm ERR! argv "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v4.4.4
npm ERR! npm  v2.15.1
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! mup@1.0.0 prepublish: `nofat make`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the mup@1.0.0 prepublish script 'nofat make'.
npm ERR! This is most likely a problem with the mup package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     nofat make
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs mup
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!
npm ERR!     npm owner ls mup
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up/npm-debug.log

Please any form of help would be greatly appreciated

Added ‘sudo’ to npm install command to install mup and i get this error:

npm WARN cannot run in wd mup@1.0.0 nofat make (wd=/Users/adim/htdocs/meteor-up)