MeteorGPT created

Bumping, as we have some good news :slight_smile:

Right after this was posted, Copilot released a feature that lets paid users create custom GPTs that are then free to use for others, yay!

I tested it for some time right after the feature release, but it wasn’t stable enough, and was hallucinating a lot. But, things got better, and now it might even be a nicer interface than with our initial ChatGPT-based MeteorGPT.

So, I’ve ported all the instructions and knowledge, and published the MeteorGPT in copilot:

Keep in mind - you need to log in, to be able to use the custom GPT, but you don’t need to have a paid account. If you go to this link not being logged in, it just redirects to the main copilot page, so it might seem like it doesn’t work, but it does after you log in.

Today, I tested it with the same prompts I gave to the ChatGPT version, and the results are even better:



What’s cool about it is that it provides sources underneath, so that the user can reference the topic further. The third reference in the last example (about password resetting) actually links to this Meteor forum question:

Also, in general, since we instructed it to reference to the Meteor forum threads, it is capable of linking to specific topics, like here:

Where the first referenced link is the forum thread about it:

Same as with the other version - feel free to use, and let us know how it works for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes