MeteorJS tottaly crushed

I don’t know what happened. I couldn’t run any meteor project anymore. I reinstalled meteorjs but still when i tryed run any prpject, I get this error message

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Symbol’ of undefined
mongo-id.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
minimongo.js:21 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘MongoID’ of undefined
retry.js:16 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
ddp-common.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
ddp-client.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
ddp.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DDP’ of undefined
mongo.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
reactive-dict.js:21 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Symbol’ of undefined
session.js:16 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ReactiveDict’ of undefined
observe-sequence.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘MongoID’ of undefined
blaze.js:23 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ObserveSequence’ of undefined
ui.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Blaze’ of undefined
spacebars.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Blaze’ of undefined
templating.js:16 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Blaze’ of undefined
iron_dynamic-template.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Blaze’ of undefined
iron_layout.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Template’ of undefined
iron_controller.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ReactiveDict’ of undefined
iron_router.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Blaze’ of undefined
rate-limit.js:16 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
ddp-rate-limiter.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘RateLimiter’ of undefined
localstorage.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
accounts-base.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DDPRateLimiter’ of undefined
srp.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Random’ of undefined
accounts-password.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Accounts’ of undefined
spiderable.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DDP’ of undefined
liberation_shareit.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Template’ of undefined
dburles_google-maps.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Template’ of undefined
jeremy_geocomplete.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘GoogleMaps’ of undefined

what happened?

Have you tried deleting the .meteor/local directory in your Meteor project? That’s where build files are cached.

It works now. Thank you!

1 Like

I believe meteor clean also has the same effect. :tiger:

meteor clean isn’t a Meteor command. There’s meteor reset, but that also deletes the database.

errrrrrr that’s the one. :crying_cat_face: