@meteorrn/core with ReactJS app

Hi, is there any way we can use @meteorrn/core with reactjs.I used @meteorrn/core with reactnative perfectly and it works fine.

I have another reactjs app, i would like to use the meteor server only . is it possible ?

Thank you very much :wink:

1 Like

thank you so much @paulishca . I tried but i am getting this error. is there any reason why ? please help

Failed to compile.

Attempted import error: '../lib/mongo-id' does not contain a default export (imported as 'MongoID').
WARNING in ./node_modules/@meteorrn/core/helpers/reactNativeBindings.js 13:2-33
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'react-native' in '/Users/Documents/git/node_modules/@meteorrn/core/helpers'

WARNING in ./node_modules/@meteorrn/core/helpers/reactNativeBindings.js 14:28-112
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'react-native/Libraries/Renderer/shims/ReactNative' in '/Users/Documents/git/node_modules/@meteorrn/core/helpers'

WARNING in ./node_modules/@meteorrn/core/src/Meteor.js 94:22-72
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve '@react-native-community/netinfo' in '/Users/Documents/git/node_modules/@meteorrn/core/src'

@therealnate can you help please?

1 Like

Whats happening is in meteor-react-native/helpers/reactNativeBindings.js at master · meteorrn/meteor-react-native · GitHub we attempt to resolve react-native, and we catch the error to fallback to basic. I think require.resolve doesn’t like this on the web.

@beyondtlc, can I ask you to create an issue here, will consider this a new feature request as the package wasn’t intended to work on web but I think we can make it work.

2 Likes