Minifying app error

I am getting the following error when trying to deploy my site (Meteor 1.7.0.1).
Which file do I need to look in to find out what is at (1:697302)?

=> Errors prevented startup:

While minifying app code:
   C:\Users\goobru\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\2.3.4\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\babel-compiler\node_modules\babylon\lib\index.js:779:15: Unexpected token (1:697302)
   at _class.raise (C:\Users\goobru\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\2.3.4\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\babel-compiler\node_modules\babylon\lib\index.js:779:15)
   at _class.unexpected (C:\Users\goobru\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\2.3.4\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\babel-compiler\node_modules\babylon\lib\index.js:2082:16)
   at _class.parseStatementContent (C:\Users\goobru\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\2.3.4\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\babel-compiler\node_modules\babylon\lib\index.js:4010:32)

... lots of other lines...

at Object.parse (C:\Users\goobru\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\2.3.4\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\babel-compiler\node_modules\reify\lib\parsers\babylon.js:40:18)
   at Object.parse (packages/babel-compiler.js:46:29)
   at extractModuleSizesTree (packages/minifyStdJS/plugin/stats.js:23:23)
   at files.forEach.file (packages/minifyStdJS/plugin/minify-js.js:141:20)
   at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
   at MeteorBabelMinifier.processFilesForBundle (packages/minifyStdJS/plugin/minify-js.js:118:9)

Also having the same problem on an app that is using traditional folder structure. Only could solve it switching to abernix:minifier-js

I managed to track down the issue. I ended up temporarily editing standard-minifier-js index.js getting it to write the file it is working on to a text file. I could then find the piece of code it was failing on.

In my case, it was failing due to a line which said: const x=1;
Looking through the code, ‘x’ was never used so I am wondering if that was the reason. As ‘x’ was not used I could just remove that line and the minify process then worked.