Mobile apps not working

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I just install both Android and IOS apps on my phones but neither of them is working .
I Cant login from mobiles apps , it shows error cant validate your account but it`s working fine on desktop app , Is any incoming update for solving this problem ? .I went through many resources and also mobile app explainer video but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Contact to App providers for better results.

This is most likely happening when you forget to set the --mobile-server option on the meteor command. This has to be set to the IP-Address and port of your local machine, e.g.:

meteor run --mobile-server 192.168.2.95:3000 ios-device

If the option is not set correctly, your app cannot connect to the server on your desktop machine.

You can also automate this using appropriate entries in your package.json file:

"config": {
    "port": "3000",
    "ipaddress": "192.168.2.95"
  },
  "scripts": {
    "start":
      "meteor run --port $npm_package_config_port --mobile-server $npm_package_config_ipaddress:$npm_package_config_port",
    "android": "npm start -- android",
    "android-device": "npm start -- android-device",
    "ios": "npm start -- ios",
    "ios-device": "npm start -- ios-device",
    "mobile": "npm start -- ios-device android-device",
  }

If you add these entries, you can run your app on your device by simply typing npm run ios-device etc. And don’t forget to adapt your IP address once you connect to another network.