[Mobile]: Facebook login not working

When trying to login from the mobile app I get the following error on the server:

Error in OAuth Server: Failed to complete OAuth handshake with Facebook. failed [400] {"error":{"message":"Error validating verification code. Please make sure your redirect_uri is identical to the one you used in the OAuth dialog request","type":"OAuthException","code":100}}

I am quiet confused, as the same login flow works without a problem on the server.

With the simulator on localhost it works, but not with an actual device and the remote server.

Any help would be appreciated, as I don’t even know where the problem might come from.

What solved the problem was passing the ROOT_URL flag to the server when starting it. It apparently didn’t pick up these settings correctly from my settings.json file.

Can you please share how is your App running in production? And how are you passing the ROOT_URL?

Hey, check this out for production: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-deploy-a-meteor-js-application-on-ubuntu-14-04-with-nginx