Mobile UI library or framework that can be a natural fit for Meteor (or React)?

Is there any Mobile UI library or framework that can be a natural fit for Meteor or React do you use and recommend? Something like Quasar for Vue?
I know there are F7, Onsen UI and, of course, React Native. What is your favorite in the Meteor/React world?

I’ve started to use react native because styled components works with it just as it works for non-mobile react code i.e. without thinking much I have styled components on mobile and desktop versions of my codebase.

1 Like

I’m working on two projects using Meteor with expo/react-native for (native) mobile app and basic react-bootstrap for mobile UI thru mobile’s navigator.
Using react-bootstrap after I made a major rollback from react-semantic-ui due to numerous unsolvable problems and unavailable solutions.
First prototype has been build in half a day with react-native-meteor, expo, reactnavigation and react-redux !
If you need a course, Spencer Carli’s course should be imho your first choice !

Thank you @lc3t35. I was considering using react-semantic-ui, indeed.

Hi @gkaradag, so what did you choose ? what’s your feedback on this choice ?

Hi @lc3t35, I now continue with CSS Flexbox instead of an external framework or library. For mobile gestures like swiping I am adding tiniest possible libraries. This setup has worked very well so far.