Monti APM - Application Performance Monitoring for Meteor

The galaxy guide has a copy of Kadira’s docs that is easier to use than viewing Kadira’s docs on archive.org.

2 Likes

Is it down by any chance?

It worked fine yesterday, but now I’m getting this error:

Monti APM: unable to connect. Reached maximum retry limit for Request failed: 502

2 Likes

It was down for a day. I mentioned also in a Github issue for @zodern that at least for the paid accounts would be nice to have a “Service Up” monitor cause we were a little blind at that moment. Having a procedure in place for these situation would be also great. I don’t know how is the platform doing as a business but I feel some close monitoring would be required. What happened that day was a platform wide issue, not a user issue so someone who pays for the service could probably do well with 24-48 hours response time on a user question/issue but not so well with the service down. The “incident” not only disconnected users from the email alerts but was seen constantly in the user’s browser.
I’d be available for free to support this service so that tickets/complaints can be answer more prompt while a solution is being worked out.

5 Likes

I have prototype updates to the kadira-open/kadira-server code base that is compatible with Meteor 1.8.3 includes NodeJs and AtmosphereJS patches.

See: shathaway/kadira-server.

1 Like

Is it possible to run a monitoring tool for Apollo Graphql that feels like I’m talking in my sleep

I just tried to use the Monti APM but when I run my meteor project but I will be getting the below error. if anyone can suggest this then it will be a great help

at Function.Fibers.yield (packages/montiapm:agent/lib/hijack/async.js:9:27)
Exception in setTimeout callback: TypeError: Kadira._getInfo is not a function

The error is fixed in montiapm:agent@2.44.2.

2 Likes