I am launching Monti APM today, an application performance monitoring tool based on Kadira.
Some of the features are:
- Standard Meteor APM features: error tracking, production monitoring of various metrics, and detailed traces of methods and subscriptions
- Alerts are enabled and can be sent by email, web hooks, or slack
- Remote CPU profiling is enabled on paid plans and supported in Meteor 1.4 and newer
- It uses public source maps to improve error stack traces. Support for private source maps is in progress.
- Many bugs in the open sourced Kadira and it’s Meteor package have been fixed, and a few minor improvements have been made. For example, the dashboard charts automatically update again.
There is a free plan with 8 hours of data retention. Paid plans start at $5/host/month. We use the same method as Kadira for calculating the number of hosts by using the median number of hosts for the month. Learn more on our website.
I will be continuing to improve the service. I have many ideas, but am also looking for feedback from the community.
Finally, I would like to thank the many community members who used Monti APM and gave me valuable feedback during the private beta.