I am very excited to announce the release of Meteor Up 1.5. This is the largest update so far with some frequently requested features added.
Meteor Up has worked well when running apps on a single server. This release improves the experience when deploying to multiple servers:
- Load balancing
- Zero downtime deploys when deploying to two or more servers and load balancing is enabled
- Supports using a private docker registry for much faster deploys
- Many performance improvements
- Production debugging. Use your local node debugger to remotely inspect or create cpu and memory profiles of your app running in production
- Experimental swarm integration
- More reliable
mup status, and a new
--overviewoption to quickly see if there are any issues
- Many bug fixes and smaller improvements. View the
full change log for a list.
- Redesigned website at https://meteor-up.com
I wrote a blog post with more details.
It should be fully backwards compatible. The update instructions are the same as any previous release:
# Update mup npm i -g mup # Update server setup mup setup # Update app config mup reconfig