MUPX and SSL problem [Solved?]

I’m trying to use MUPX and SSL and am having trouble. The first thing I tried was just setting the SSL options in mup.json:

“ssl”: {
“certificate”: “./server.crt”,
“key”: “./server.key”,
“port”: 443
}

This worked in that “https://mysite.com” was reachable. But so was “http://mysite.com”. I want to always use HTTPS.

So I added the “force-ssl” package to my app and re-deployed. Now “http://mysite.com” gives me “unable to connect” and “https://mysite.com” gives me “502 Bad Gateway” from nginx 1.8.0. I also get the following errors from “mupx deploy”:

[mysite.com] x Verifying deployment: FAILED

-----------------------------------STDERR-----------------------------------
    le@0.0.0 No description
    npm WARN package.json meteor-dev-bundle@0.0.0 No repository field.
    npm WARN package.json meteor-dev-bundle@0.0.0 No README data
    => Starting meteor app on port:80
    /bundle/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/fibers.js:16
            throw new Error('`'+ modPath+ '.node` is missing. Try reinstalling `node-fibers'
                  ^
    Error: `/bundle/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/bin/linux-x64-v8-3.14/fibers.node` is missing. Try reinst
        at Object.<anonymous> (/bundle/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/fibers.js:16:8)
        at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
        at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
        at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
        at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
        at require (module.js:380:17)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/bundle/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:1:75)
        at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    -----------------------------------STDOUT-----------------------------------
    To see more logs type 'mup logs --tail=50'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve tried “mupx setup” again to see if anything is wrong there, but it completes successfully. It looks like a problem with missing node-fibers but I don’t know how to reinstall that module.

Any suggestions?

I updated all of my packages (including Meteor) to the latest versions, deployed and everything worked. Once. Now when I do a deploy I get this:

[mysite.com] x Verifying deployment: FAILED

-----------------------------------STDERR-----------------------------------
    Time    Time     Time  Current
                                     Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
curl: (52) Empty reply from server
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
npm WARN package.json meteor-dev-bundle@0.0.0 No description
npm WARN package.json meteor-dev-bundle@0.0.0 No repository field.
npm WARN package.json meteor-dev-bundle@0.0.0 No README data

> fibers@1.0.5 install /bundle/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers
    > node ./build.js
    => Redeploying previous version of the app
    -----------------------------------STDOUT-----------------------------------
    To see more logs type 'mup logs --tail=50'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah, it looks like this is a network problem as MUPX DEPLOY is working (more or less) fine this morning. I’m still getting "Verifying deployment: Failed errors from MUPX but the app is getting updated properly. I’m using a $5 droplet from Digital Ocean running Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS. Nothing changed on it since last night so I’m going to blame my TWC internet connection. Sigh…

Anything in retrospect that you have found that might be to blame for this? I am having the same problem and have burned days on it at this point.