My app crashed on meteor.com when I've added collection API

http://askar-blog.meteor.app has crashed when I deployed the app with the below added:

if (Meteor.isServer) {
    Meteor.startup(function () {
    // All values listed below are default
    collectionApi = new CollectionAPI({
        authToken: undefined,              // Require this string to be passed in on each request
        apiPath: 'api',                    // API path prefix
        standAlone: false,                 // Run as a stand-alone HTTP(S) server
        allowCORS: false,                  // Allow CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)
        sslEnabled: false,                 // Disable/Enable SSL (stand-alone only)
        listenPort: 3005,                  // Port to listen to (stand-alone only)
        listenHost: undefined,             // Host to bind to (stand-alone only)
        privateKeyFile: 'privatekey.pem',  // SSL private key file (only used if SSL is enabled)
        certificateFile: 'certificate.pem' // SSL certificate key file (only used if SSL is enabled)
    });

// Add the collection Posts to the API "/posts" path
    collectionApi.addCollection(Posts, 'posts', {
        // All values listed below are default
        authToken: undefined,                   // Require this string to be passed in on each request.
        authenticate: undefined, // function(token, method, requestMetadata) {return true/false}; More details can found in [Authenticate Function](#Authenticate-Function).
        methods: ['POST','GET','PUT','DELETE'],  // Allow creating, reading, updating, and deleting
        before: {  // This methods, if defined, will be called before the POST/GET/PUT/DELETE actions are performed on the collection.
            // If the function returns false the action will be canceled, if you return true the action will take place.
            POST: undefined,    // function(obj, requestMetadata, returnObject) {return true/false;},
            GET: undefined,     // function(objs, requestMetadata, returnObject) {return true/false;},
            PUT: undefined,     // function(obj, newValues, requestMetadata, returnObject) {return true/false;},
            DELETE: undefined   // function(obj, requestMetadata, returnObject) {return true/false;}
        },
        after: {  // This methods, if defined, will be called after the POST/GET/PUT/DELETE actions are performed on the collection.
            // Generally, you don't need this, unless you have global variable to reflect data inside collection.
            // The function doesn't need return value.
            POST: undefined,    // function() {console.log("After POST");},
            GET: undefined,     // function() {console.log("After GET");},
            PUT: undefined,     // function() {console.log("After PUT");},
            DELETE: undefined   // function() {console.log("After DELETE");},
        }
    });

// Starts the API server
    collectionApi.start();
});

}

This is the default settings from https://github.com/xcv58/meteor-collectionapi , except the changes I made to adjust to my collections.

Where I went wrong?

The app’s running locally without any problem.