My custom domain dosen't work

Hi,I buyed a personnal domain on OVH, and deployed my meteor application on it.
When, I visit my website with my browser (chrome), it return an erreor : ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Then here is how I proceeded :
1: On my registrar admin, I changed CNAME (domain : www.mydomain.com) : origin.meteor.com

With a dot at the end, because without the input named “target” return this message: " Full target: « origin.meteor.com.mydomain.com. » "

2: The next-day (12 hours later), I deployed my project with this command : meteor deploy www.mydomain.com

then meteor confirm with :
Deploying to www. mydomain.com
Now serving at http://www.mydomain.com

do you have an idea to resolve my problem ?
thanks

Would you be so kind as to give us the domain name? Or do you want us to just blurt ideas? mydomain.com appears to be a domain registrar.

It seems your server IP is 213.186.33.5
Check if that’s correct.

Also, are you using Galaxy? Is that why you set CNAME to meteor.com?

DNS records do not show an A record. Did you setup Galaxy to answer verlangieri.fr requests?

You must have a CNAME or an A record. It looks like your CNAME record is failing. Galaxy is not answering to your domainname I think.

You are right for server ip.

No i’m not using galaxy, just the free meteor host by default. I just want to deploy my app without “.meteor.com”.

I followed this tutorial`

Free Meteor hosting (*.meteor.com) is no more, you will need to come up with another deployment strategy.

Ohh ok thanks ! I try to deploy on AWS.