Just letting everyone know that I have just finished a simple and robust Meteor DDP Library for C#.
- Supports an internal collection (JArray) for each subscription. Each method callback returns the affected row as a JObject and the entire collection as a JArray.
- Optional Automatic re-connect (incase your connection goes down).
- Subscribe to a list of publications.
- Support for un-subscribing.
- Improved naming convetions (Publications and Method Calls).
- Handle a wider variety of server responses.
- Data is returned via EventCallbacks as JSON.
- Supports HTTPS (WSS - Default) and HTTP (WS)