New Programmer who is going to learn by creating a project

Hey everyone! I’m a 16 year old student who is trying to learn programming so I could be a good developer one day. My father john-isaac who was a former software dev, and is now a Product manager is my main inspiration told me I should check this website out and it’d be a good start for me. Just want to tell everyone that I’ll be trying to make a Youtube notification system that allows you to be notified when you get a reply or like. Along with being informed if someone you’re following post, and will give recommended videos. I know it has already been done probably but it’s just something small that i want to work up to. This is a log/ help thread just incase. Thanks for reading and everyone have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

You picked a great technology stack. You’ll learn a ton of valuable skills!

1 Like

Glad to have you among us. Have fun with the world of web development. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to have you here! Keep us up to date! I’m interested in your progress, mainly because we’re growing a community for Asian product managers right now and we’re starting to build a little Minimum Viable Product of useful product manager/product team helpers.

Just looking out for motivated individuals :slight_smile: . Good luck with your notification system!

2 Likes