We want to integrate a custom provider using OpenId (based on oauth2, with the redirect type).
We created an internal package for this and it works very well on Chrome. We used this package as a base for our flow : https://github.com/Aur0r/accounts-learninglayers
The flow is the following :
- Click oauth button
- Get redirected to Identity Provider (IDP) on the authorization endpoint
- Connect on the IDP interface, then get redirected to callback Url : /_oauth/openid
- The app processes the request, and gets an authorization code
- App requests an access token to the IDP (POST request on token endpoint)
- App gets access token and requests for user identity (GET request on user info endpoint)
- Then Oauth renders the after redirect view containing the #config div with key and secret, and stores the secret in LocalStorage.
- The user is then redirected to root of the app (login page) where an autorun checks if the user is connected and redirects him to landing page if yes.
As I said, it works perfectly on Chrome, but not on IE 11. So far, I identified that the
OAuth.getDataAfterRedirect function cannot get the data from
Can you help me fix this issue ? I was about to create an issue in the meteor/meteor github, but I think that the other accounts packages using oauth work on IE 11, so it must be in my config (I use Nginx) or in my code.
Thanks a lot !