Online service for using isobuild to build apk/iOS app?

As one of the Windows users (who tried vagrant but never got it 100% working with apk building due to some rights issues) I’m not able to build apk files yet. I think I once read about the possibility of using custom set up machines online instead of using your own machine. Did I read that right? If so, how do you do it?

If that’s not possible, is there any other way of building an apk besides using the meteor build command on your own machine?

Anyone knows of a solution?

I think the best option right now is to run a Linux virtual machine using virtual box or similar. Hopefully in the future an official windows release will have support for android builds.

https://www.meteor.com/services/build

I think this is what I was referring to. But I’m not sure if you can actually build apks with it. I think it’s only for packages.

I tried it with virtual machines via vagrant but I just couldn’t get it running, something just wouldn’t work properly. The whole sharing stuff is also kind of confusing sometimes. I don’t know, I just couldn’t make it work in vagrant.

I might give it another try though with a real virtual box with a visual interface.