Packages for in-app messaging / notification between users?

@rubenlpz there is a free slack channel for this packages !!

meteor-socialize

I wonder what else do you want as support ? !! ? :money_with_wings: Still if you feel you need more support come visit us in the slack channel and I/he will try to sort you out.

One of My startup app stands on the huge support of two socialize packages, and @copleykj has been there from day one. I havenā€™t seen this level of support where the package author has opened up a slack channel where he has a huge work load with 4 hours of sleep !!

2 Likes

Is it possible to use socialize packages if you havenā€™t used them from the start?

From reading the docs it seems like they are all stemming from a base packageā€¦ so are you out of luck if you have an already existing schema?

Well, let me rectify, I have noticed you actually are supporting ā€œSocializeā€ and have answered all the open issues. I have tried to install the demo but it crashes, reviewing the issues you answered I resolved one error but another arose, anyway I didnā€™t wrote a ticket for it because probably itā€™s my meteor version.

A very helpful thing would be a online demo, so people can decide easily if socialize its what they are looking for.
Regards.

1 Like