Payment with reimbursement meteor js

Any suggestion for payment plugin with pending state and reimbursement because i have some cases needs pending state then confirmed state

• For example for example i book ticket then if i want to cancel the booking it will do the reimbursement automatically
  • the payment is p2p (from user 2 user without proceed by company account Example x want to sell something from y in our website he will pay him directly (Multivendors))

who can help me?

Bitcoin is your only option for a p2p without intermediary.

The reason why companies like PayPal exist is to protect consumers - and merchant accounts - from fraud. You must integrate with PayPal, Stripe, etc.

Dogecoin is a pretty fun community that will help you out. Head to www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin and say you’re new. Then start looking at some API’s to exchange. You’ll be up and running before you know it.

You can do refunds with Stripe and PayPal. Not aware of any “plug-in”. You’d need to integrate them using their API.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/direct/payments/refund-payment/

the payment is p2p (from user 2 user without proceed by company account Example x want to sell something from y in our website he will pay him directly (Multivendors))

If you are party A and the transactions is from party B to party C, then you can only refund it if you have the API keys for party A’s payment processor.