PayPal Cordova Plugin help to get it working

Hi,
I’m using Meteor since a while and this is my first post :slight_smile:

I used other Cordova plugins directly in Meteor projects with no problems, but I can’t get PayPal Cordova Plugin (https://github.com/paypal/PayPal-Cordova-Plugin) working!
The installation is ok and I can use the functions in cdv-plugin-paypal-mobile-sdk.js (they are automatically loaded along the Meteor project).
The problem is with the functions in paypal-mobile-js-helper.js!!!
The readme says to include that js file via:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/paypal-mobile-js-helper.js"></script>
If I do so in head.html where I load other stuff (cdn…), I can see in the console the error ‘Uncaught blahblahblah’ on line 1 of paypal-mobile-js-helper.js (so, in other words it doesn’t find it…like if the path is wrong) and the message that the function PayPalConfiguration for example, is not defined.
If I don’t call the script at all in head.html, I get the message that the function PayPalConfiguration for example, is not defined.
If I copy the file paypal-mobile-js-helper.js in public/js (I use Iron), the app crash when trying to use the plugin functions.

I searched a lot and I didn’t find anything about that plugin with Meteor. Plus there aren’t plugins available for Meteor about PayPal Mobile SDK. I can use just that Cordova plugin then.

So, how do I get that plugin full working in a Meteor app?

Thanks!

1 Like