Problem (Slow/Crash) when more users using system at the same time

I have problem (slow/crash) when more users using system at the same time.
I build the POS System, that have the order record ~ 200 000.

• if 10 users generate report at the same time, it will slow/crash
    Please help me.

It is practically impossible to help you without knowing anything about the hardware and/or the collection structure. Maybe you are using a low-end system (512M RAM)? Or maybe your report generation code goes thru every record and makes too much calculation?

If your reports are not too flexible, maybe you could create the records separately when the system is not being actively used and present them when users request reports?

Thanks for your reply.
My Hardware: Dell Branch (desktop), CPU i5, Ram 4G…
Could you explain me to ..maybe you could create the records separately when the system is not being actively used and present them when users request reports.......
Excuse me, I am not sure “Server is slow when more user using at same time” right or wrong?

I meant reports, not records. Create the reports separately.

I don’t know anything about your documents, collections, and reports, so I can only present some generic info.

What do you do with records that are not used every day/week/month?
a. I keep them in the same table.
b. I move them to a separate table.
The right answer is b. More records basically means it takes longer to create a report out of them.

What happens when a user requests reports?
a. The system goes through every record.
b. The system goes through only the last day’s/week’s/month’s records.
The right answer is b. Unless the report is for infinity (which should be very, very rare), a report should not touch every record.

What are the reports that users request?
a. They all request the same report, using the same records/documents.
b. Each report is different.
If you answer this a, cache the results and present everybody with the same results.
If it is b, I would suggest creating a separate process/ server/ whatever since creating reports (especially financial reports) is a resource-intensive operation.

Look great for your explain.
Thanks again, but I think that don’t easy to analysis.