Problem with Javascript after editing table

Hi there!
First of all I used MeteorKitchen schema and I try to use it more on my own - change things etc.
I have a little problem with my Javascript code after editing the table.
I have a form and a table in it. It has a description, quantity and a price columns. With a quantity and price my app counts the amount.?
I could edit my table and when I click “edit” → my Amount in other rows is changing to actual (former ?) value of actually edited row. Description, quantity and price don’t change - only the Amount.

Extra: After Ad. 4 and looking into Robomongo I realized, that it changes always to the value of my last item in database collection.

I would be grateful if you could look at it and help me with that

1. I add the first product

2. Then I add second product

Now it looks like that:

1. So I want to change something in “a” row. That’s the effect. As you can see in “b” row the Amount column change to “a”'s amount value.

2. I add the third product

3. And I edited now the “b” row. The effect is the same:

When I want to change other values - it’s OK. The only problem is that “Amount” column :confused:

My collection on server side looks like this (Don’t be scared, MeteorKitchen magic :wink: ):

InvoicesItem.allow({
    insert: function (userId, doc) {
        return InvoicesItem.userCanInsert(userId, doc);
    },

update: function (userId, doc, fields, modifier) {
        return InvoicesItem.userCanUpdate(userId, doc);
    },

remove: function (userId, doc) {
        return InvoicesItem.userCanRemove(userId, doc);
    }
});

InvoicesItem.before.insert(function(userId, doc) {
    doc.createdAt = new Date();
    doc.createdBy = userId;
    doc.modifiedAt = doc.createdAt;
    doc.modifiedBy = doc.createdBy;

if(!doc.ownerId) doc.ownerId = userId;
doc.amount = doc.quantity*doc.price;
});

InvoicesItem.before.update(function(userId, doc, fieldNames, modifier, options) {
    modifier.$set = modifier.$set || {};
    modifier.$set.modifiedAt = new Date();
    modifier.$set.modifiedBy = userId;

if(!modifier.$set) return; var quantity = modifier.$set.quantity || doc.quantity; var price = modifier.$set.price || doc.price; modifier.$set.amount = quantity*price;
});

InvoicesItem.before.remove(function(userId, doc) {

});

InvoicesItem.after.insert(function(userId, doc) {

var sum = 0; InvoicesItem.find({ invoiceId: doc.invoiceId }).map(function(item) { sum += item.amount; }); Invoices.update({ _id: doc.invoiceId }, { $set: { totalAmount: sum }});
});

InvoicesItem.after.update(function(userId, doc, fieldNames, modifier, options) {

var sum = 0; InvoicesItem.find({ invoiceId: doc.invoiceId }).map(function(item) { sum += item.amount; }); Invoices.update({ _id: doc.invoiceId }, { $set: { totalAmount: sum }});
});

InvoicesItem.after.remove(function(userId, doc) {

});

Refresh.
Maybe someone, who has logged couldn’t see that before.

The problem is that the Amount value is overwritten by the value of the last item in collection. Sick.