Problems importing nib when using Stylus?

I’m just getting started with my first “real” Meteor project and I’m trying to use nib with the Stylus package. I understand that it’s included, and the docs say simply to add

@import ‘nib’

to my .styl file. However, I get the following error when I try that:

=> Errors prevented startup:

While processing files with stylus (for target web.browser):

C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.9\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\static-assets\server\mini-files.js:34:13:
Surprising path:
/Users/FourthDoctor/AppData/Local/.meteor/packages/stylus/2.511.0_2/plugin.compileStylusBatch.os/npm/compileStylusBatch/node_modules/nib/lib/nib/reset.styl
at toDosPath
(C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.9\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\static-assets\server\mini-files.js:34:13)
at Object.convertToOSPath
(C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.9\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\static-assets\server\mini-files.js:47:12)
at Object.wrapper (C:\tools\fs\files.js:1310:25)
at importer.readFile (plugin/compile-stylus.js:119:21)
at Array.map (native)
at processSourcemap (plugin/compile-stylus.js:139:52)
at StylusCompiler.compileOneFile (plugin/compile-stylus.js:169:23)
at multi-file-caching-compiler.js:115:45
at multi-file-caching-compiler.js:144:68
at
C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\stylus\2.511.0_2\plugin.compileStylusBatch.os\npm\caching-compiler\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:182:20
at replenish
(C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\stylus\2.511.0_2\plugin.compileStylusBatch.os\npm\caching-compiler\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:317:21)
at
C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\stylus\2.511.0_2\plugin.compileStylusBatch.os\npm\caching-compiler\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:328:15
at Object.async.forEachLimit.async.eachLimit
(C:\Users\FourthDoctor\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\stylus\2.511.0_2\plugin.compileStylusBatch.os\npm\caching-compiler\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:221:35)
at StylusCompiler.processFilesForTarget (multi-file-caching-compiler.js:95:11)

=> Your application has errors. Waiting for file change.

This is my only .styl file, “test.main.styl”

@import 'nib’
global-reset()

h1
background black
color white

Any ideas on what’s going on here? If it matters, my project is on a different drive (in “d:\meteor\project1”). If I remove the import, H1 get styled as expected, but no reset. I’m kind of stuck before I’ve started.