I would like to clarify one thing before starting a project in meteor.
- Will develop a project in ReactJS, React Native, MongoDB, Material UI, Meteor, Apollo-GraphQL
- For web development, UI will be on ReactJS. For Mobile, UI will be on React Native.
- If Im using React Native along with Meteor, do I need to generate build(android) from React Native itself or via Meteor? If Meteor do I need to add cordova plugins for building android?
- If I build via meteor-cordova will there be any performance issues than React native build vs meteor-cordova build?
- Shall I build using React Native with out using cordova for building android?