I’ve build an app that is getting larger and larger everyday.
We are starting to build mini-games with phaser.js : I don’t want to put everything in the same app for numerous reasons :
- The bundle is getting really heavy
- Build time are very long
- It makes it harder to work on it with several developers.
So I want to have 2 meteor apps, with their own repo for each :
Let’s name them app & games.
Most of the code would live inside app, including the landing page
But when going on the url baseUrl/games/:gameID, I want you to end up on games, but every other baseUrl/X would be on app.
- Database will be shared, and is hosted on compose.io, is there any pitfall I must be aware of ?
- How would you manage routing for this kind of separation ?
- Does this architecture makes sense to you ?
- How would you manage communication between apps ? (I am thinking about wrapping DDP.connect(url) to match my
Thank you !