Quotes of people having a good time discovering Meteor

A lot of the time when Meteor is at the top of HN, there’s a lot of negativity/griping. This time is different for some reason. I’ve been keeping an eye on it all day and saw some really inspiring quotes. Here are some of them:

I am truly amazed at how far Meteor has come. [It] makes development really fun.

I like the fact Meteor is isomorphic by default and comes with everything you need.

The tooling is where Meteor really shines. I must admit I found React to be quite cumbersome to get off the ground, in contrast Meteor is pure bliss.

Meteor is great, I can’t create a web app with other stacks faster than with Meteor.

Everything is very smooth and as a beginner web developer I’m not banging my head against the wall writing large amounts of code to link various frameworks together.

Nothing but good vibes and support in this community.

Been working with Meteor for over a year and loved every minute.

If I had to make a bet on the next important web framework, I would pick Meteor. All in… :slight_smile:

(The person above also mentions that they like that the Meteor community is diverse and has a relative high number of women!)

I used Meteor a number of times a few years ago and was totally blown away by it. Utterly fantastic.

Have you guys seen any people having a great time learning or using Meteor?

4 Likes

Thanks for the quotes, Rahul! Going to put them on our wall of nice quotes about Meteor - it’s good for motivation!

3 Likes