React classnames throwing error with exposify

I’m a little new to browserify… When I try to add an npm module called classnames to my npm package.json file I install I get an error, removing the package and everything is fine. Is the module not loading correctly?

my package.json file:

{
  "react-router": "0.13.3",
  "classnames" : "2.2.3",
  "exposify": "0.4.3"
}

my browerify.options.js file:

{
  "transforms": {

“exposify”: {
“global”: true,
“expose”: {
“react”: “React”
}
}
}
}

And my browserify.js file:
ReactRouter = require("react-router");
Error: Cannot find module ‘exposify’ from '/Users/dj/parooz’
at /Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:46:17
at process (/Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:173:43)
at ondir (/Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:188:17)
at load (/Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:69:43)
at onex (/Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:92:31)
at /Users/patricklemiuex/.meteor/packages/cosmos_browserify/.0.9.3.taufam++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.CosmosBrowserify.os/npm/CosmosBrowserify/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/resolve/lib/async.js:22:47
at Object.oncomplete (fs.js:108:15)

As far as I know, cosmos:browserify works with meteorhacks:npm right now, not with actual NPM.

I’ve had this issue where classNames works locally but fails on deploy with a similar NPM error. Being that this module is tiny I would just copy/paste the source into a file and use that (that’s how i worked around it).

Interesting, this packaged solved it for me: maxharris9:classnames

OK, I am using meteor hacks, I just can’t seem to add any packages to my package.json. I could be doing this completely wrong.

The file needs to be named packages.json with an S.

It is… sorry typo in my comment