I’m getting ready to open source React login and signup components. I’m just wondering what everyone needs in a production grade component.
edit, here’s the repo in progress: https://github.com/AdamBrodzinski/meteor-react-accounts
The thought is to replace the stock Blaze dropdown as it’s really tough to use on a login ‘page’.
- useable for production apps (configurable)
- css for ‘pages’ and for dropdowns
- no css by default (includes basic css file for prototyping/base)
- separate login/signup components
- compossible so that it they can be included in a dropdown component
- email, username, password auth
- password reset link
- great docs/guides for usage
I’ll prob. leave Oauth implementations open to PR’s as my use case doesn’t need them, but it will be designed to accept them.