the next bootstrapped project is coming and I am thinking about which stack to choose…
- Is there a “best-practise“ code-example somewhere that shows how an awesome Meteor-React-Typescript codebase would look like?
- What tooling would you choose for when working with freelancers? I am planning to collaborate with freelance programmers and an exotic stack will probably limit my choice of potential programmers.
- I’d like to have your feedback on which “tooling“ (=npm / athmosphere-packages) to use.
So far the plan is:
- Typescript (is it worth it? What do you think?)
- Material-UI (although I am struggling a bit getting into the styledComponents-concept - I am coming from bootstrap and still love working with less/sass)
- SimpleSchema and Collection2
- Vazcoo/uniforms for forms (project is form-heavy)
What do you guys recon?