Job title and remuneration:
Software engineer, Remote (Any country), $40,000-$50,000 + DOE
Frontend, Meteor, DDP Pub/Sub.
Working on the Northflank Cloud Platform. Building reusable components and implementing new features.
You will be working on:
- extending our design system powered by React and Styled Components with our design team
- new out of the box devops capability with our system engineers
- modular npm packages
- next-gen real-time cloud UI with data-heavy components
How to apply:
Advanced knowledge in React, Meteor, Styled Components
Bonus: Understanding of DDP
- Meteor & Next.js
- Styled Components
- MongoDB, Redis
What is Northflank?
Northflank bundles every layer of DevOps into a unified platform.
- Continuous integration, deployment & delivery as a single platform
- Managed container and infrastructure orchestration
- Support for multiple cloud providers and regions out of the box
- Automatic ancillary services: logging, metrics, load-balancing, auto-scaling, secret & configuration management and TLS certificate provisioning.
- Cloud infrastructure is expensive - Northflank aims to commoditise cloud and reduce bills by 30%.
- Multi-cloud workload portability enables price, availability and latency optimisation.
- DevOps landscape is complex with hundreds of competing tools for specific segments - Northflank has created the glue between these platforms to create an end to end product.
- Existing PaaS offerings are limiting, expensive and require developers to modify their software.
- Make DevOps accessible - through the Northflank UI and API a wider audience can use CI/CD/CD with highly available systems.