I’ve looked into https://github.com/frozeman/meteor-build-client and it looks like it could be the solution but I was wondering if there are any other alternatives to use Meteor as a task-runner or if there are tutorials for writing something like this on a case-by-case basis (sort of you would with Gulp)?
Ideally I’d like something that would:
- handle most operations a normal task runner would: copying, combining partials, minifying or exporting with sourcemaps
- export each view as a static html page
- allow me to leverage the plugins meteor offers while in ‘watching mode’
- take whatever data I used to feed to client and export that as static text
- export the entire project to a location nearby or onto the Desktop
I understand that’s not what Meteor was designed for but this would be a great way to allow influential team members to bring Meteor into the normal web dev workflow and it seems totally possible, am I missing anything?