[RESOLVED] BackgroundGeolocation not defined for package cordova-background-geolocation-lt

Hi All, I feel like this is pretty well trodden territory. But I cannot seem to figure what I am doing wrong.

I have included the transistorsoft background geolocation cordova package:
meteor add cordova:cordova-background-geolocation-lt@2.14.2

In the package documentation it says I should be able to import the BackgroundGeolocation variable from the package. But of course, in meteor cordova packages are not placed in the node_modules folder. So Meteor cannot find a reference to the cordova package file: cordova-background-geolocation-lt

Many other references to this problem imply that the variable BackgroundGeolocation is available as a global after adding the cordova package. I make sure that I check only on my Cordova build and after Meteor.startup but BackgroundGeolocation is still not defined.

Is there a way to list installed plugins from the console? So I can verify my APK build worked correctly?

Any and all help welcome!

Notes:

• I am able to get cordova-plugin-mauron85-background-geolocation@3.0.0-alpha.47 to work fine, the global BackgroundGeolocation is defined and performs as expected.

RESOLVED
transistorsoft background geolocation cordova package package does not support Cordova versions less than v7.0.

An error is spit out in the build as the only indicator.

Workaround
Reverting to version 2.8.5 of transistorsoft background geolocation cordova package is a version that works with Meteor v1.7.0.5.