Run code on client after helpers

How do I initialize a jQuery plugin after helper deliver data for template?

I have the following template:

<div class="scrollyeah">
  {{#each projects}}
    {{!-- some data --}}
  {{/each}}
</div>

and client-side code:

Template.templateName.onRendered(function() {
  $(document).ready(function() {
    $('.scrollyeah').scrollyeah();
  });        
});

Time to time it works, but sometime I have errors like that:

Exception from Tracker recompute function: Error: Failed to execute
’removeChild’ on ‘Node’: The node to be removed is not a child of this
node.

It happed when your template is rendered but your projects isn’t fetched from the subscribtion. You have to wait for all subscribtions ready before initialize jquery plugin.

Template.name.onRendered ->
  this.sub = Meteor.subscribe('projectsList')
  this.autorun =>
    if this.sub.ready()
      this.$('selector').init()

Thanks!
This is exactly the solution I was looking for.

Im having the same problem with owl-carousel
in my case this answer is not helping because my data do not come from a subscription
instead i call it from youtube api, and i need to wait for a json response.
pronosticosCesar: function() { var channel = Session.get('channel'); Meteor.call('pronosticosCesar',channel,function(err,results){ var videos = []; var i=0; arr = $.parseJSON((results.content)); var elementos = arr.items; for(key in elementos) { if(elementos.hasOwnProperty(key)) { var value = elementos[key]; if(value.snippet.title && value.snippet.title !== 'Deleted video') { videos[i] = value; i++; } } } console.log(videos); Session.set('pronosticosCesar',videos); }); //meteor call return Session.get('pronosticosCesar'); }, //pronosticosCesar

then onRendered

Template.Videos.onRendered(function() { $(".owl-carousel").owlCarousel({ itemsCustom : false, itemsDesktop : [1199,4], itemsDesktopSmall : [980,3], itemsTablet: [768,2], itemsTabletSmall: false, itemsMobile : [479,1], items : 4, lazyLoad : true, navigation : true, dotData: false, dots: false }); });
how to wait for a json response? this is not a subscription and my jquery code needs to wait for all the json feed to be ready to initialize or it will start just on some parts of the code