Saas Mastermind Group

I’m in! filipenevola on skype.

I’m not using Skype at all, what do you think about create a Slack since the beginning?

We have SaaS product called STPPEIFY built on Meteor in production. This is a product for Schools. We are based out of Bangalore India. We would be interested to be part of the group.

I’m also so interested in Saas Development
Are you still interested in discussion?

Thanks for bumping this one @anastasiastefanuk, never saw it.

I’m the mind behind a Dutch SaaS platform, and running it as product owner. I think a SaaS Mastermind Group could be very interesting. Say a forum like this, but of a higher level of problems and experiences.

I’m with @diaconutheodor on this though. Why should it be a secret group, when you could win so much by opening it for everyone? Learn from each other by sharing. The larger the group, the more knowledge and more potential.

The forum should just be well moderated, to keep it of a higher level and prevent it from getting stuffed with “noob”-questions.

So, to hijack the old tread. Has anything come out of this? Is there currently a “secret group of SaaS masterminds?”

• If yes, are you willing to open up?
  • If no, still interested in such a group? (but open this time?)

@smeijer, I responded to @thebarty and we got as far as having an initial call to get to know each other. AFAIK the logistiks in organising a group of busy people to meet at the same time meant that it never got off the ground.

I’d agree that this would be best done in the open on a forum so everyone can benefit. Not sure if another forum is needed or we can simply use this one, although things do tend to get lost quickly here and searching through this forum for useful posts is an art in itself.

Slack group would be perfect solution for this

Jumping in to keep you updated: there currently is NO saas-mastermind group. Glueing the gang together was much harder than I initially thought. :grinning:

And yes: I’m still interested in joining a PRIVATE group (please read my first post in this topic to understand). I’d really love to find a few people who are really motivated, see the benefits of masterminding and want to virtually meet up 2-4 times a month. For me a weekly interval would be perfect.

To me masterminding is about the personal touch and personal connections (good read on this topic https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/mastermind-groups-and-mentors/). Patt talks about it regularly in his podcast, p.e. https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/podcasts/inside-one-weekly-mastermind-meetings/.

So if one of you wants to take the next step in founding a PRIVATE group, I’d love to be part of the team :grinning: